How to Order
Ordering your own custom, Paxton Sign is easy. Below are the steps involved:
- Consultation: After viewing our portfolio (you can do this by selecting a sign category, above) you may get a better idea of the look you’re interested in: Gold leaf? Dimensional? Painted? Vehicle lettering? Residence signs? Logo work? We’ll spend time discussing your goals, both artistic and budgetary. We will ask questions: What type of image are you trying to project? What colors work best? How far from the road will the sign be? How fast does traffic drive by? Do you need a single or a double-faced sign? Your answers will help us determine the graphics, technique and price required to meet your needs.
- Designing and Ordering: We will send you a custom design to approve, usually within one to two weeks. All of our designs are copyright protected and require a design deposit. We allow two (2) revisions at no charge. Further revisions are charged at $75 each. Double-faced signs are priced at 80% more than a single faced sign. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and business checks.
- Fabrication: Signs are usually ready in four to six weeks. Since shop demands and complexity of each design may vary, orders may take shorter or longer periods to complete. We can better assess this at the time of your order.
- Delivery, Shipping and Installation: We will deliver your sign within the northern Colorado region at current time-and-travel rates. Additionally, we will ship all signs, whether in or out of state, by best-suited carrier, which is paid by the customer. Out of state orders will have to be installed by installers in your area of business. Please contact us at [email protected] or call us at (970) 221-5519.
- Surveying and Permitting: Paxton Signs offers complete service in this area of sign installation. Please contact us at [email protected] or call us at (970) 221-5519.